Pop Beauty!
This is part one of 10 of brand wishlist items.

This article will feature why I want these items and what other reviewers have said about it!

First item up is the Twinkle textures palette

With 4 glitters and 4 matte shades!

I am such a sucker for glitter and sparkle everything. So of course when I saw this I knew I had to add it to this list.

For just 14 dollars you get a palette that someone stated

"They lasted an entire night of clubbing without being primed with a glitter primer"

     - EMILY SHAPIRO (Review taken from website)
INGREDIENTS:



Glitter Shades / Teintes à Paillettes INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Trisiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11. [+/- Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)].Purple Shimmer Shade / Teinte Brillante de Violet INGREDIENTS: Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).Other Shimmer Shades / Teintes Autre Brillantes INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
The next item I have to talk about is these stunning Topper poppers. Are lip toppers that you can wear on top of a lippie or just by themselves!

These look absolutely fabulous!  Costing just 8 dollars! I've heard so many good things about them from Instagram that they can feel very silky and creamy. Copper popper and peach popper look incredible! Have you tried them? Let me know!

Ingredients

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FD&C Red No. 27 (CI 45410)]
.
    As I stated I haven't tried any of these items. This is not sponsored (I flipping wish) and I am not an affiliate, Influencer or ambassador for them. But hey if you work a Pop Beauty hit me up. 
All of these items are available at popbeauty.com


   Thanks for reading guys and comment below have you seen anything from Pop Beauty that interests you. Is there another brand I should feature? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OOKU Acrylic markers Review!