OOKU Acrylic markers Review!



 Today I'm writing about a product I received from OOKU art supplies. I got these beautiful set of acrylic paint markers. These are a set of 15 markers that come in this little holder and bag. Available on Amazon!
https://amzn.to/2CLVrVP

  I'm big on arts and crafts and ogten use it as a way to bond with my daughter. So when I saw this item I knew I had to have it! The ease of painting in a marker? That sounds so good. But I am not going to lie I was skeptical. Sounded too good to be true. So I received them and quickly busted out a poster board. I wanted to check these following things
Does it leak or spill?
Is it truly acrylic paint?
Will it drag making it difficult to control?
Is the smell over powering?
And over all quality.

So I went to work, bought in my daughter's father and asked him to draw because he's really the creative mind. I grabbed a marker and we even gave my little girl a marker. And we went to work. I can say that I didn't have any leakage and had total control of my marker. It is truly acrylic paint and you can use it on wood or even glass. I can say for sure that acrylic paint smells. But these markers actually aren't bad at all scent wise. Yes I can smell them but they don't give me a headache. Hell sharpies could take a note! 

I think if you are a painter or an arts and crafts enthusiast like myself these are perfect for you. Have I mentioned that this set is only $15 on Amazon? The price is so good for the quality of these products! Let me know in the comments below if you ever tried something like this? 


Please remember that acrylic paints aren't for children under 10 to use unsupervised! They may be toxic and they stain like most acrylic paints

Thank you for OOKU Art Supplies for sponsoring this post! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog